Factory Direct Bedding stocks a range of bed bases and associated products – come by our Traralgon store or our new Sale shop to find out our foundations product range and associated availability.
Setting up a base for your bed
Assembling the legs and castors to your base:
- Turn base of bed upside down and insert pintle into hole and turn clockwise. Repeat for all legs.
- Tighten by hand until legs are firmly in place.
- Turn base back over and re-tighten legs as tightly as possible by hand. Check and re-tighten where necessary every three months.
- Important: It is the purchaser’s responsibility to tighten the legs and castors to ensure that the bed is set up as intended.
- When purchasing a new mattress you should consider replacing your old base as well.